GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
This Limited Lifetime Warranty on your Badger Custom Hitch trailer hitch is warrantied to the original owner so long as it it registered with Badger Custom Hitch as long as he/she owns it with exceptions listed below.
Your hitch is made up of movable and non movable parts. Some movable parts may need maintenance performed on them, while other movable parts do not need maintenance.
Your hitch comprises of two components; the coupler and the frame.
This warranty will address each component separately.
- If any part of the coupler that is welded together bends, breaks, or fails in any manner it is covered under this warranty.
- If any spring on the coupler fails, it is covered.
If the locking jaws or locking block wears to the degree that the trailer cannot be locked into the coupler securely, they are covered.
- The nylon bearings on the ends of the coupler rocker shaft are wearable parts and are covered for 3 years for wear or breakage from the date of purchase to the original owner.
- Any coupling devices e.g. chain, s-hook, spring hasp, etc. are covered under this warranty.
- The 1” bolt that the coupler rocks on is a wearable part, however, it is covered under this warranty so long as the maintenance is adhered to under the maintenance section of the operation manual. Evidence of maintenance not being performed is galling of the bolt.
- The paint covering the coupler is not covered in any manner.
- If any part of the frame that is welded together bends, breaks, or fails in any manner it is covered under this warranty.
- If any spring on the frame fails, it is covered.
- The vertical shafts the beam rides up and down on and the bushings in the beam and are wearable parts, however, they are covered under warranty so long as the maintenance is adhered to under the maintenance section of the operation manual. Evidence of maintenance not being performed is galling of the shafts and or bushings.
- The air cells are covered.
- If the beam should bend or fail in any manner it is covered.
- The paint covering the frame is not covered in any manner.
Any damage to the hitch caused by accident or by using the hitch for anything beyond the rated capacity of the hitch will void the warranty.
If you do have an issue that is be covered under warranty email us at: email@example.com or call us at 608-719-2492. If you need a replacement part we will issue you a return goods ticket (RGT). No parts will be accepted without the RGT or prior agreement by management.
This warranty gives you specific rights under the law. You may or may not have different rights that may vary from state to state according to the applicable laws.
Any warranty of remedy not provided in this warranty is excluded and disclaimed.
We, Badger Custom Hitch will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages for breach of warranty, express or implied, breach of contract, or otherwise, including but not limited to loss of vehicle loss of use, loss of time, towing of vehicle, rental of vehicle, property damage, travel expense, property damage, or emotional damage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitations may not apply to you.
If a law suit is commenced, it must be filed within the jurisdiction of Dane County Wisconsin and the laws of Wisconsin will apply.